Dr. Jenna's Brain Fog Plan
Brain Fog is incredibly common. Most folks experience brain fog as a slow thought process, hard time focusing or concentrating, a hard time word-finding, or poor memory.
Top 3 causes of Brain Fog
- Food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- Environmental toxin exposure or poor detoxing abilities.
- Blood sugar imbalances, particularly low blood sugar.
The initial investigation
- Assess diet and potential food allergies through elimination diets or blood tests.
- Assess potential toxin exposures and levels in the body through measurements of the blood and/or urine and assess the health of the detox organs.
- Assess labs for blood sugar levels as well as diet for potential blood sugar issues.
- Anti-inflammatory or elimination diet protocols
- Personalized detox protocols and supplements to support proper detox and the detox organs.
- Diet protocol, herbs, and/or supplements for proper blood sugar regulation