Dr. Jenna's Anxiety Plan
Anxiety is a common complaint and it seems to be on the rise, which is understandable, we live in a stressful world. Most people think of anxiety as something that just happens in your head and in response to stressful situations, however, anxiety can also present with no apparent reason. This is frustrating for those who suffer from it as they will feel anxious and not know why or be able to make it go away. There are many causes to anxiety below are just a few and there is also a lot we can do about it.
Top 3 causes of Anxiety
- Emotional tension and stress.
- Hormone and neurotransmitter (brain signaling compounds) imbalance caused by genetics and chronic stress, and toxin exposure.
- Nutrient deficiencies and poor blood sugar balance.
The initial investigation
- Assess life stress and tension.
- Measure hormone, neurotransmitter, and toxin levels in the body to look for imbalances.
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood along with blood sugar levels.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease anxiety along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Therapeutic bodywork to address tension patterns in the body caused by emotions.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support hormone balance and a healthy stress response.